Maths Online is a high quality, independent online maths tutoring program based on Australian state curricula for Years 7 – 12.
Maths Online was developed by experienced Australian teachers. The program features hundreds of fully animated and narrated maths lessons with over 15,000 exam-style questions to test a student’s mastery of maths.
Who can access Maths Online?
Maths Online is provided free of charge to every secondary school student in Australia. This has been made possible by McDonald’s Australia and its hundreds of franchisees who have covered the costs of supplying the program.
Maths Online Take-up
Since the launch of Maths Online last year:
- 960,000 students have individual accounts with Maths Online.
- 17,300 teachers at 2,300 schools use Maths Online as a supplementary learning tool for their students.
- Teachers have set a total of 45,000 homework assignments using the Maths Online system, which have been completed by 920,000 students.
- Australian students have spent 2.4 million hours on Maths Online and have completed 10.6 million lessons.
- 60,000 progress reports are sent to parents each week to help them monitor their children’s progress.